Nike Flex Stride A.I.R. Chaz Bear
|Availability:||Out of stock|
RUNNING ON A.I.R.
The Nike Flex Stride Shorts feature woven fabric and enhanced breathability at the back in high-sweat areas. They use graphics designed by musician Chaz Bear.
Covered in A.I.R.
For this Artist-in-Residence (A.I.R.) series, Chaz Bear creates art inspired by the '50s abstract expressionism and the pop art of the '60s. Like the music found under his alter-ego Toro y Moi, Bear adds a sense of space and joy through youthful shapes and primary colors. Images and colors nod to the free-spirited feeling of running.
A lightweight design made of woven fabric helps keep you comfortable. Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body, helping you get the most out of your performance—without ever getting in the way.
- Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Enhanced ventilation at the back keeps you cool where you need it most.
- A zippered back pocket helps keep your electronic device secure.
- Side pockets and a drop-in pocket on the brief liner offer up space for small items.
- An updated narrow waistband offers up distraction-free support. Its dual-function drawcord can be worn internally or externally.
- Body: 100% polyester. Panels: 94% polyester/6% spandex. Waistband: 66% nylon/34% spandex. Lining: 89% polyester/11% spandex.
- Machine wash
- Shown: Rush Violet/Black
- Style: CU8051-554